Welcoming you back to Bellissimo- We missed you 🙂
We are confident that your experience with us should be as enjoyable as ever. As we are all aware there are certain protocols advised that we need to follow, but we have taken the time to make sure that they will not spoil your visit. We will be there to help, so that you can take your time and feel relaxed.
We have completed significant training to take on board all of the relevant Covid-19 guidelines and return to work protocols issued by the Government of Ireland, HSE, HSA and Failte Ireland. Please be reassured we have this in hand.
Irrespective of these difficult times we all find ourselves in, we are registered with the local Environmental Health Office / HSE and operate under stringent food safety rules. So believe it or not many of these protocols are not new to us and are second nature.
Hand washing, respiratory etiquette, social distancing should remain a priority for all of us. We want you to “See Safe” and “Feel Safe”.
We look forward to welcoming you back . We missed you!
Tony & All the team
Some information and requests:
- Ideally please make a reservation in advance of your visit. This can help us to have everything ready for you, including your table( Maximum group size of 6)
- We will need to record your basic contact details for contact tracing purposes.
(We will do this at the table if you haven’t made a reservation)
- If you could announce your arrival on the Intercom positioned inside the front door and wait for a member of staff to invite you in. We will not keep you waiting too long.
- We kindly request that everybody sanitise their hands before you enter the elevator. All customers entering the restaurant should use the elevator for access and use the stairs as a means of exit.
(we will manage any exceptions to this jointly)
- Once seated at your table we kindly request that all members of your party stay seated. This is an important part of keeping everybody as safe as possible.
- If anybody needs to use the toilet we kindly request that you ask for a member of staff to assist
- We will assign one server to look after your table. That person will wear a face covering when placing food or drinks on your table.
- We will provide single use menus
- No condiments or cutlery will be on the table on your arrival.
(All cutlery, glassware and crockery is washed with appropriate detergent and rinse aid at high temperature in a large commercial washer)
- Until further notice we will not be serving Tap water in multi-use bottles
- You can also use a special ordering service on your phone or tablet and even pay via this system also. Just go to this page on our website “Order and Pay from Table” The order will go straight onto our system and in to the kitchen
- When you are finished your meal please ask our server to bring the bill to you.
- He or she will then guide you to the exit and we look forward to welcoming you back again in the very near future.
- If you have any questions please ask your server. Feedback is always welcomed. email@example.com is our contact email